About The Tier System On My INO Platform
I’d like to talk more about the Tier System I mentioned yesterday. First of all, there will be 4 different tiers. First tier being the coolest and bringing the most benefits, and fourth being the easiest to get into, albeit offering significantly less perks.
At the moment, eligibility for different tiers is determined through the sum of staked $SCOTTY tokens and Scottie’s NFT on your wallet. The more tokens you have staked, the better your positioning in the Tier System will be.
My NFTs on your wallets will provide additional bonuses.
Tier Eligibility Conditions
Let’s establish how many tokens you need to stake to get into certain tiers, and what benefits you can count on after entering:
- Stake 12.5k+ $SCOTTY tokens or own an NFT from Scotty Beam Bonus collection to get into Tier 4, which gets you 1 lottery ticket.
- Stake 50k+ $SCOTTY tokens or own a Mystery NFT from the Scotty Beam Prime collection to get into Tier 3, which gets you 2 lottery tickets and a private offering participation.
- Stake 125k+ $SCOTTY tokens to get into Tier 2, which gets you 5 lottery tickets, a private offering participation, and a Priority Pass, granting privileged access to 30% of total allocation.
- Stake 375k+ $SCOTTY tokens to get into Tier 1, which gets you 10 lottery tickets, a private offering participation, a Priority Pass, granting privileged access to 30% of total allocation, and access to the Ambassador’s Program to be announced.
That’s a lot of stuff to wrap your mind around, eh? Quick explanation for all the new things:
- Lottery tickets increase your chances of winning the lottery among registered participants.
- Private offering participation gives you an opportunity to get an NFT for a better price.
- Priority Pass grants you privileged access to 30% of the INO allocation.
- The Ambassador’s Program is a special VIP club that I’ll talk more about soon enough.
You can see that NFT holders will get some love and attention they deserve. After the eventual NFT reveal event, some lucky people will also see their rank improve, based on the rarity of their non-fungible token in Scotty Beam Prime collection.
- Legendary NFT gets you into Tier 1;
- Epic NFT gets you into Tier 2;
- Rare NFT keeps you in the Tier 3;
- Uncommon NFT relegates you into Tier 4.
All the NFT utilities remain in place, so you don’t have to worry! If anything, you just need to refresh your memory and learn what utilities my Prime Collection grants you.
Now it’s time to spill the beans on the typical INO process going forward!
Initial NFT Offering Stages
At the moment, all INOs held on my platform will consist of 3 different stages, each taking 1 day typically, but there could be some deviation from the regular format, hence quicker, easier sales.
First stage of the INO is dedicated exclusively to Tier 1 and Tier 2 members, users that have the Priority Pass. As described above, this pass grants the top members access to up to 30% of the entire INO allocation. Of course, Tier 1 has an advantage over Tier 2, taking the first dibs.
Second stage of the typical INO starts with a lottery held between registered INO participants. The lucky folks who have won the lottery get the free reins to buy some NFTs.
Lastly, the third and final stage of the INO will be for everyone else, so people can buy what’s left, on a first-come-first-served basis. This way people outside of my Tier System could still get involved, so nobody would feel left out.
I hope this information comes in handy, as tomorrow I’ll be holding the very first INO on my platform, providing my services to The Ancient Kingdom — first ancient martial arts game on the blockchain!
Scotty over and out, but not for long.