Scotty Feels Nostalgic About Perilous but Adventurous Early Days and Talks About the Lesson He Learned Back Then
📝Scotty’s log, Space date: 0061.4., Earth date: 07.16.2021. Despite its openness and attractiveness, for many, the NFT world still remains uncharted territory full of its hidden places and murky waters.
So in today’s entry, let me tell you a story, which, I hope, will be a lesson for you in the same way it was for me.
☠This one referred to when our team was on one of those missions, in which we had to detect pirate ferry ships and seize contraband tokens.
* * *
🐤After I failed to secure a faux but unique out-and-outer NFT — Duck’s Feather — I fell prisoner to the pirates. I can’t explicitly recall all the events that preceded that occasion in much detail (some of them escaped my memory); nonetheless, an immediate dialogue with the pirates’ boss that followed by my imprisonment, I will never forget.
- Where’s it?!
- Where am I?
- We’ve placed you in an upgraded exercise wheel. You know what it boosts? You. See, once enabled, it never stops. But you like running, don’t you, Scotty?
- Only for pleasure. Who are you?
- Where’s the Duck’s Feather, Scotty?
- Wait… What are you saying? I gave it to you.
- I’m going to count to 10. You’re going to tell me where the Duck’s Feather is, or I’m gonna turn the wheel on.
- Ok, I hid it, but I don’t remember where. You see, we hamsters… our memory works differently than yours. We can’t remember things when we try to, and I am trying…
- Listen to me. I gave you exactly what you asked for. Did you want something else? If there is a misunderstanding, I will fix it. I can get whatever you want.
- We can talk like gentlemen.
- St. Hamster Hamilton! All right. All right, all right. I know where the Duck’s Feather is. I can help you.
- The way you helped me on a freighter when you were trying to catch me out on the opensea? That way?
- That was my duty.
- That was your choice. Four.
- The Duck’s Feather in the validation capsule. I’ll show you when you let me go.
- It’s not in the validation capsule. Five.
- You get nothing, if…
🎡Then he turned on the first of three wheels of the generator. If three of them are activated, I’m gonna run. And run long, very long, like forever long.
- The only way you can get it is with my help, so…
He switched the second generator on.
- Eight! Do you think I’m playing!? Do you think I’m playing!? Where’s it?
- I can figure out how to get whatever…
- Ok, I know, I know. I’ll tell you. But we’re gonna do it right, ok? Just let me go, and then we can…
🚀… When I recovered my senses, Lieutenant Urzula’s cute mustache face was the first thing I saw. She said she arrived just in time before the pirates’ boss was going to pull the trigger. She saved my life. And that I will never forget, too.
* * *
🌌And here’s the lesson you can take from all this — to buy, sell, trade, and swap a rare NFT, you no longer need to race all over the galaxy and chase pirates (or being afraid to stumble upon them). Don’t repeat my mistakes. Just use Teleport. With it, you can:
- Move NFTs from the Ethereum (ETH) to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), scan prices, and beam NFTs to their final addresses.
- Verify all information about NFT with its built-in NFT Validator feature, confirm NFT origin and value, see transaction history, and create certificates of authenticity.
- Сreate and register NFTs automatically on such NFT marketplaces as OpenSea, Rarible, SuperRare, Foundation, and many others.
Stay on the bright side.
🖖🏼Scotty over and out.