Scotty Finds Out the Truth, Closes the Case, and Takes a Break
Scotty's log, Space date: 0145.4., Earth date: 10.15.2021.
- This can be anyone. There are many Urzula's in the world. - I objected.
- Yeah, but how many of them work with you? - Dutsy replied.
- Let me talk to her. I'm sure she has all the answers.
- I bet she does.
☎️I contacted Lieutenant Ursula. By the tone of her voice, I could recognize she was surprised to hear me (didn’t she get my message?) We shared our coordinates and decided to meet at the nearest planet.
⁎ ⁎ ⁎
- Are you blending in here well, Urzula? At the Scotty's Dock Station? Your name is Urzula, isn't that?
- Why are you asking? Of course, it's my name. You know that.
- Well, a friend of mine managed to find a hard drive on one of the pirate's ships…
🦧Upon this phrase, her countenance assumed a high concernment, and her mustache moved.
- A drive? What does it look like? What was on it? How did you break the code?
- You very well know what was on it. Your name. And why did you say we break the code? I never said it was encoded. Maybe you stop pretending and start answering questions already. Why was snooping on me?!
- I don't quite follow you.
- Well, let’s see if you can follow this. The signatures of Cosmic Platform S-1 you were getting from your computer. You volunteered because you knew exactly that I was going to find the source of the signal. So, yeah, snooping, why did you do this?
🙃Now her facial expression has changed completely.
- Well, for the last two years, I've been spotting developments in the field of advanced NFT technology. I traced them, seized them, and sold them on the black market.
- To artifact dealers.
- That's right, to artifact dealers. Back on the S-1, I didn't want to assist you, lil Scot. I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't make it out of there. If it wasn't for your microwave pulse detonator, I would have taken the Validator and would have been rich by now.
- The second chance you had when I failed at securing Duck's Feather and had a sweet talk with your associate. You didn't save me. You waited outside and simply watched him trotting me off my legs on the bloody exercise wheel. What a hamster does this? You know I hate running, don't you?
- Oh, yeah, I do know that. Who do you think proposed Bill an idea to try it on you? Bill is just a muscle; I'm the brains.
- You almost proved it when you tried to get rid of me and get hold of the Validator for the third time when I went to the uninhabited chain in search of a fugitive, and you spied on me. Why didn't you just leave me there?
- And miss the chance for you to develop a Batch-teleport feature so I could earn an extra thousands of coins? No way... You were so determined, so naïve that all I had to do was to give you a little nudge... So you found yourself right to my mouse trap.
- A mouse trap is for mice.
- I can understand you are very upset, Scotty boy.
- Urzula, you've never seen me very upset!
⁎ ⁎ ⁎
⚔️There was a battle…
When my strength was at its limit, I pushed her to Teleport:
- Hey, Urzula, remember what you said about my mission? That all I had to do was math? Well, guess what, I re-configured Teleport. According to my calculations, it will beam you to another galaxy 200 billion years away from this place. Say hello to Bill. If you ever see him.
⁎ ⁎ ⁎
🐾When I back to the ship, Dutsy’s already waited for me.
- I am, uh, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. I know how much Urzula meant to you, Scott, personally, as well as professionally... Scotty, you follow me?
- Yeah, I follow.
- Here, it’s your new ID card, a usual drill. You can't stay here. You need to lay low for a couple of weeks, maybe somewhere in the Brugge suburbs, until everything, you know, settles and gets back to normal.
- Yeah, thank you, Dutsy. You take care of yourself, too.
- I will. And, uh, by the way, Scotty, do you happen to know something about the continuous improvement concept?
- No, nothing like that comes to mind. Why?
- Just asking, forget it. See ya.
See you on our next journey, NFT beamers.
🖖🏼Scotty over and out.
⚠️P.S. I can’t depart, leaving you empty-headed. So, I’ve composed a little instructional booklet for you. It’s sort of a refresher. Read it carefully:
To buy, sell, trade, and swap a rare NFT, use Scotty's Teleport. With it, you can:
- 🐾Move NFTs from the Ethereum (ETH) to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), scan prices, and beam NFTs to their final addresses.
- 🔎Verify all information about NFT with its built-in NFT Validator feature, confirm NFT origin and value, see transaction history, and create certificates of authenticity.
- 🔮Сreate and register NFTs automatically on such NFT marketplaces as OpenSea, Rarible, SuperRare, Foundation, and many others.